The Quotation Marks

Monday, May 7, 2012

What's cookin' good lookin's!? LONG time no talk... & that's my fault. Woops!

Well, it's official, I've finished my freshman year of college and has it been one hell of a rollercoaster!
I must say I have met so many amazing people this past year and have been blessed with opportunities I never thought I would be able to take upon in a million years. I know that this is my quotes blog, and mainly yes it is specifically for that purpose, but last night something happened that made me realize life is just too short to not express how you feel in one way or another. Most of the time, I can find exactly how I feel through specific quotes that I find, but some days I find myself wanting to spill my whole life story... kinda... but not really. Sort of.

So, I know this will probably get kind of lengthy, considering I am deciding to write my whole year's worth of happenings... but bare with me! Some of these things are really worth reading... :)

Right from the:

Well, it was on a blazing hot August day when I made my way to the University of Utah... I don't know if it's just me or what, but I never really actually thought of myself going to college. I mean, as a kid I always thought it was like you go to high school and then somehow, someday you become a doctor and you're the coolest person after that. Or something along the lines of that. What I did not think of was all the more years of education piled on top of after graduating high school and all the stress that accompanies it! Regardless of all the stress, college is an experience that I think everyone should be have. 


Okay, I lied. I thought that this specific blog would be longer, but I had to put it on hold for a second. So I will just stop right here, and I will be back soon  to continue on. I love you all!

I'll finish this post off with a quote, one that I think is necessary for the time being.
"We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Until the next time ladies & gents.

No comments:

Post a Comment