The Quotation Marks

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

In the beginning:

Looking back, I've met some awesome people.

People come and go, but everybody has made me who I am today.

Carli Lynne Carter:

helped me create this lovely thing. I am so happy because now I can spread my little quotes around.

The holidays have got me all cheery and what not, don't you just want to stay home and bake cookies all day long?!

Oh wait,

That's what I am going to be doing, with my BEST FRIEND OF ALL TIME AKA BEST BRACELET BUDDY AKA


 Nicole Lavely.

Yup, and then later on we are having a gift exchange. YAY! :) I will keep you all updated though.

This is supposed to be a quoting blog, but hey, I can make it whatever I want. (;

In the words of Glozell,


Peace and Blessings ... Peace and Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment